Monday, August 31, 2009

Last post of the month


Can't believe I did actually wrote over 10 posts in August!
That's a lot to me..
Remember while using friendster,
The most I post in a month was.. erm 8?
Nah, can't remember...

Well, even I know not much people are actually following my blog,
I still feel like posting it.
Writing had become part of my daily routine and I enjoy doing it.
Expressing oneself through words,
hmm... that sounds real noble(Ok, my languague sucks).. Hehe!

I shall continue to write,
till the day I lost my laptop? Hahaha!
Kidding.. I write when I feel like to..
Chaoz! XD

5 comments:

開水冰 on September 1, 2009 at 10:35 PM said...

i think i'll continue to write until i disappear from this world =P

Eunice@Ching on September 1, 2009 at 10:48 PM said...

Hahaha... Same here...
Maybe will crawl from the grave just because I feel like writing.. hehe!

粉蓝豹 said...

Hmm...

good for you both,

i will always "bong chan" your blogs,

hehe...

Eunice@Ching on September 3, 2009 at 12:09 AM said...

haha! You dare not bong chan?

we'll go kacau u! muahaha!

開水冰 on September 12, 2009 at 6:19 PM said...

we'll paste the link on her face XD