Tuesday, September 1, 2009

All I wanted...


Just did a test in Facebook:

Your Result: Dome serenity

You like being alone and the best way to control your emotions is to imagine yourself in a large bubble that no one can enter.


Don't really know how accurate this test is,
but I have to admit,
part of me is indeed like what it said.

From hating to be alone until you learn how to cooperate with loneliness is an absolute long story.

All I wanted was a friendship just like X and G,
was that too much?
Yeah, maybe it was.
Nowadays, these kind of relationships are being called as L.
But it is not! Definitely not!
Why do people just keep interpret it as it is?
Is that so impossible to achieve?
Without all those dirty, filthy thoughts?
I just can't understand...

All I wanted,
since years till now,
is this kind of relationship.
But things just keep turning me down...
Thinking I am such a freak in hoping things like that...
It's so unreal and foolish...
Or maybe I'm just naive,
Too late to realize how fantasies never EVER happen in reality...

Hence,
learning to cooperate with loneliness seems like the best way to solve.
Trust and believe are too difficult for now...

Just like someone mention:
"I feel that, you are putting a block in front of yourself and keeping people away.
Why not you just try to except others as who they are? Give yourself another chance?"

You know what?
Maybe you are right.
I should do as you said.
It's just that...
I don't know when I'll have the bravery to do so again...

0 comments: