Sunday, September 27, 2009

Colbie Caillat


I had a dream last night.
A very very unique and unexpected dream.
I dreamt of Colbie Caillat!!!
An amazing guitarist and song writer that I adore so much!

In the dream,
she brought her guitar along,
sitting at her desk signing autograph for her fans.
She signed the Breakthrough album I bought!
Yeah~ end up as a dream, how pathetic..

And guess what, she sang "Realize" with her guitar!
I was there, playing along with mine too.
We had so much fun!
I know, I know, it was only a dream.
But still it was so real that I kept recalling it during my drive to Pengkalan Ulu this morning.
Argh, still can't believe I woke up when she said she got a new song for me... :'(

Got interested with her music not long ago and decided to get the latest album Breakthrough.
And who knows, I fell in love with her dusky vocal straight away!
Moreover, she's a guitarist and wrote those songs by herself!
Man, I love this kind of lady with talent and special vocals.
I truly hope she'll come to Asia one day and I'll be the first to grab tickets!


Way to go, Colbie!
I'll always be one of your biggest fans to give you support.
Don't stop creating wonderful music!
:)


2 comments:

Bamboosis on September 27, 2009 at 10:09 AM said...

I like her songs too! just discover this talented singer lately and fond to her singing

Eunice@Ching on September 27, 2009 at 11:56 PM said...

yaya! she's just GREAT!!!
I love her music!