Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ten to One


Ten things i wish i could say to ten different people (but dont mention their name):

1) I'll give you back plankton...
2) I feel bad for doing things like this...
3) Let's siao together!
4) Come on.... I've been waiting for your reply...
5) I love you, soooooo much...
6) I wish to listen to your voice again...
7) Love your stories.
8) I adore you for years!
9) Wishing you were somehow here again~~
10) Miss you, a lot...


Nine things about myself:

1) loves books (bookaholic but not a nerd!)
2) becomes Helen Keller when reads
3) sings well
4) tells great stories
5) best sister
6) game addict
7) animal lover
8) good at language
9) good at controlling little kids (more to bluffing)


Eight ways to win my heart:

1) Knows what I want
2) Understands my thoughts
3) Sings with me, AND harmonize
4) Same passion
5) Get me anything that I point at.
6) Get me a Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet
7) Get me a house full of Ferrero Rocher.
8) Get me a husky puppy and be responsible for his life!


Seven things that cross my mind a lot:

1) How should the story continue...
2) Beijing
3) When can I listen to that voice again...
4) Is there any faster way that I can finish my books?
5) Wonder what the stars are doing now
6) Traveling
7) I want a dog...


Six things I do before I fall asleep:

1) Set the alarm
2) Read at least a few lines
3) Pray
4) Switch off the lights
5) Close the eyes
6) Counting sheep...


Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever):

1) My wild siblings
2) My family ( Ah Da, Ah Nei, Dad, Mum, Aunties... etc)
3) WL
4) You know who you are
5) Him above

Four memorable times (happy/sad ones)

1) Family trip to Brisbane
2) Family driving trip
3) The Shores
4) 7/12/05 the day of HS


Three celeb/famous person you admire/idolize

1) Celine Dion
2) Leona Lewis
3) Theresa Teng


Two things you want to do before you die:

1) Say goodbye to people around me
2) Pray~


One confession:
Trust in no one, believe in no one, only Him above.

0 comments: