Sunday, August 30, 2009

Message for a friend : Waiting...


Message for a friend:

Hey,
I know I had said this many times, but I still wanna say it again:
Thanks a lot! For your time, your energy and everything you did.
Thank you very much!
I appreciate it.
Promise, I'll do my best if you visit.

You know what,
you had been a great friend since the day I know you.
Phone calls were made and sms-es were sent.
I like your advises and opinions.
They really did help a lot.
I remember 90% of what we talked. Hehe!
Don't believe? Ask me about it! :p

Yeah,
I never know we could get this close.
Guess you too.
Well, actually this blog kinda meant for you.
I felt uneasy since I got on the bus that day.
Is it because of me you are that moody?
Or it's because of something else?
I wish I know.
From your reply,
I can sense that something is bothering you,
something went very very wrong.

You didn't reply since that last sms.
Are you alright?
You are worrying me.
I couldn't pick up the phone to call you,
afraid to disturb you for I know today is your busiest day.

I can't help to wonder is it my fault.
And if it's really because of me,
I really wanna fix it.

Still waiting for your reply.
I just can't bear to lose another friend...

0 comments: