Friday, October 30, 2009

Michael Jackson




Got to know his name since I was born.
'Earth Song', 'Thriller', 'Black and White', 'Heal the World'...etc.
These were the only English songs I know how to sing when I was still a little kid.
I am not a big fan of his, but I have to declare that his songs really did accompany me through the years.
Guess many people around the world are just like me.






Just finish the documentary in the theater, titled "Michael Jackson's This Is It".
A very nice documentary showing people how MJ was preparing for his show before he left this world.
Seeing him dancing and singing on stage.
Kinda miss the King of Pop.

It was a tragedy that he left just like that.
Despite of his scandals,
MJ was really a great musician who loved everything in the world.





His voice, his moves brought happiness and hopes to people.
I'm sure, he will always be remember in years to come.MJ's star in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
I was there 13 years ago.

1 comments:

粉蓝豹 said...

MJ,

You really are King Of Pop,

forever......