Saturday, October 17, 2009

Guitar Hunt


Went out to Penang Island yesterday for a guitar hunt with Han-Yu.
Actually she was trying to get one and
I was just planning to survey.

We drove around the island,
looking for guitar shops.
We even drove on Jalan Dato' Keramat for 4-5 rounds,
just to look for a shop named Art Tunes.
Thank God that we found it at last...

Tried my hand on an acoustic guitar,
so much different from my cheap classical.
Got my eye on Yamaha F310,
same model Han-Yu got for herself.
But I'm too poor to get one recently.
Haiz...

From all those musical instruments,
guitar is the one that I enjoy most.
With only chords and lyrics,
you are ready to sing a song!

So glad that I pick up this instrument last year.
Now I'm able to play songs that I like,
whenever and wherever I want to.
Just love the feeling of playing and and singing at the same time.. :)

16102009 2338

2 comments:

開水冰 on October 23, 2009 at 9:41 PM said...

go to get one la~~~~=P

Eunice@Ching on October 23, 2009 at 11:19 PM said...

no money leh....
u wan hadiah me? :p