Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sound of the waves…


Love the beach as I always do.
I love listening to the waves,
walking along the shores,
leaving footprints every step.
The sound of the waves hitting against the shore makes my thoughts perfect.

Just by looking at the sea makes me wanted to sing.
Express oneself to nature through melodies and words.
That is why this time,
I brought along my guitar.

Not a perfect beach,
but at least I had part of my dreams come true.
I sat on the rocks with my sis Ad,
playing songs that I love.
Yeah~ mostly were songs by Colbie,
who I admire so much.


We sang “bubbly”, “realize”,
“begin again” and even “kiss the girl”.
As loud as we could,
as if the beach only belongs to us.
Although with simple chords,
we still enjoyed it.
Never knew guitar is such a good companion on the beach.

Together with the waves,
they made a perfect match and I love them!

Guess from now on, I can hardly leave without a guitar just like my faithful laptop is always with me,

especially when the sound of the waves just hit the ears. Chaos!


20091003 1.29am

0 comments: