Thursday, January 28, 2010

Next step


Finally,
I've got my new guitar!
Erm... It's not new actually,
got it secondhand from my guitar teacher..
It is a Fender CD-60CE.
Hehe!
Look nice right?
Yeah, I love it too...

I've always wanted a better acoustic guitar,
with a nice pickup, better sound than my previous Classical,
and most importantly to get rid of the stupid buzzing sound!!!
Now, all I can say is, FINALLY!!

This is the first musical instrument that I got for myself and I think it's going to accompany me for a very long time during this next step of the journey. :)

3 comments:

開水冰 on January 30, 2010 at 9:52 AM said...

looks new actually^^

u can bring to bangkok d =P

Eunice@Ching on January 30, 2010 at 9:14 PM said...

haha,
i hope can la~~

Mr. Joshua on January 31, 2010 at 7:19 AM said...

nice!!