Monday, June 7, 2010

Books


Not many people will actually like to visit bookstores nowadays (At least not in M'sia).
But not me, definitely not me.. :)
MPH, Popular, Borders, Kinokunia... etc..
Those are a must-visit if I happen to bump into them.. :p


Hundreds.. I had spend on books...
Some said that buying book is bad for the environment for they are made out of paper..
But what's the fun for reading without turning pages and holding the actual book in the middle of your hands?
Get them from the library?
Nah! Those are not my type..
I would rather own them anyway.. :P


Books are something that can't be replace.
Fantasies, emotions, knowledge, stories...
you can find almost everything in them...
I can't stand a single day without reading at least 1 page..


Just imagine,
on a beautiful sunny day,
you sit by the window,
together with something to drink and a fine book in hand...
Hmm..... That's what I call a way to enjoy life....

Eventually,
books, are my passion (after music)... :)

0 comments: